Carne Asada Fajitas Recipe (Steak Fajitas) Recipe
Cook Time: 25 minutes|
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp Mexian seasoning, divided
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 lb skirt steak
- 2 red bell peppers, quartered and seeded
- 1 large red onion, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 8 flour tortillas, (6-inch)
- Mix vinegar, lime juice, 1 tablespoon of the Seasoning, honey and oil in small bowl until well blended. Set aside. Rub steak with remaining 1 tablespoon Seasoning.
- Grill steak and vegetables over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes per side or until steak is desired doneness and vegetables are tender. Brush occasionally with 2 tablespoons of the lime juice mixture.
- Slice steak across the grain into thin slices. Cut vegetables into thin slices. Spoon steak and vegetables onto warmed tortillas. Drizzle with remaining lime juice mixture.