Bay Shrimp And Avocado Salad Recipe
Cook Time: 10 minutes|
- 8 oz fresh bay shrimp, cooked
- 1 cup carrots, shredded, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup frozen petite peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen cut corn kernels, thawed
- 4 tbsp vinaigrette
- 1 ripe avocado, halved and pitted
- Toss shrimp, carrots, peas, corn, and 3 tbsp vinaigrette in a medium bowl to coat.
- Season shrimp salad, to taste, with salt and pepper.
- Place 1 avocado half on each of 2 plates. Divide shrimp salad on top of avocado halves.
- Drizzle the remaining 1 tablespoon of vinaigrette over avocado halves and serve.